Friday, September 14, 2007

sketch N shoot


I went to sketch N shoot night at the Electric Blender in Durham http://www.theelectricblender.com/
They have a sketch N shoot night every Friday from 8-10PM. There are 4-5 models nd 4-5 set around the place. I didn't know what to expect so I took the trusty Profoto light kit. I was limited to where and what I could shoot because of the outlets and light stands. There wher about 20 other photographer there. One guy had an Alien Bee ringflash and Zeuse Pack everyone elese was shooting available light. To be honest I liked my available light images better than the strobes. The available light photographers where running around like crazy snapping images. I had to shoot at ISO 400 1/125 at f 2.8 (my fastest lense). I hate to shoot over ISO 400 because of noise, not sure what other people where shooting. I've seen some images from other photographer posted and they looked great.

No comments: