Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Personal Projects

Sometime it's about being in the right place at the right time. December was a busy month for me. If you follow me on Facebook you know I stop and take a photo M-F on my way into the studio. I've been doing this for almost 4 years. A creative outlet to start the morning. When December came around I started something new "Count Down to Christmas". I took Christmas decorations and incorporated them into my morning view images. I was working on a project for Lenovo at the time and the marketing manager saw some of the "Count Down to Christmas" images, scroll down the blog to see. He had an idea ...... He asked if I could place some new products in the shots they were launching at CES this year. The images would be used as backgrounds on screens and to show the new password swipe technology. I'm sure I looked hilarious running around downtown with a 3 foot plastic Santa/Snowman a camera and a bag of technology.

No comments: