Monday, February 4, 2008

Scotland Neck 2


Off to Scotland Neck for more annual report images. We shot at the Sylvan-Heights Waterfowl Park. I now have 100's of images of every duck/water bird you can think of. Our subject Tony was great and open to any ideas. It was overcast, used a AB400 for some side light to help give the image some contrast.
Deja Vu- So I had this Deja Vu as we drove through downtown Scotland Neck. After the shoot, my assistant and I went to grab a bite to eat at this Italian restaurant. I could swear I've been here before ..... On the wall was a plaque from Our State Magazine and an image I'd shot back in 2005. I won't mention the name of the restaurant,but it's probably the only Italian restaurant in Scotland Neck. It took 1 1/2 hour to get lunch and the food wasn't that great. Deja Vu.

No comments: