Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Outch !! Snap shots and a Tetanus shot .....


I'll get to the tetanus shot at the end. Can't say much about the shoot except it's a very cool conceptual piece and for a good cause. Not everyday I have 16 people at the studio. Big thanks to Angie for make-up and DirectionsUSA for some of the talent. I was lucky that the location ( a new / moved house ) was only 1 1/2 blocks from the studio. The sun was best in late afternoon so we spent the morning doing some landscaping around the home. After everyone left I went back to help pack up. We'd removed an erosion control fence earlier, putting it back I stepped on the spike to get it in the ground and it went through my shoe. I took my shoe off and my sock was covered in blood, I haven't had a tetanus shot in about 10 years, so off I went. I don't want to sound like a baby, but it's been 2 days and I can barely move my left arm above my shoulder, and I'm walking around like Kevin Spacey as Keyser Söze in the Usual Suspects.

No comments: