Friday, April 3, 2009

Bail out and small spaces


I did some executive portraits of a company that got a large bail out. Not sure if I should of gotten paid up front or if I should invoice the for $100K. You never know what your going to get when you show up. The room was 15X10 feet, I could touch the ceiling on my tip toes. I ended up opening the doors and shooting through. This worked great for the individual portraits. The group shot not to well ........... It looked like it was shot with a ring flash, but some fancy photoshop work made it look great.
Corporate Guide lines
Below are the guidelines:
4”x5”Color Portrait, head or torso shot, approximately four feet from camera. Individual should be centered in the photo with some background showing on either side and above the head.•Team photos: 5”x4”Color Portrait, head or torso shot, approximately four –six feet from camera. Members must be close together. Team should be centered in the photo with some background showing on either side and above the heads.•Please DO NOT stand in front of the XXXXXXX logo if you are photographing in your office.

No comments: