Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I have a fever .......


I have a fever today, the sickness has run rampant through our house, both girls the wife and now me. I've got at least one more day of feeling like crap. My plan today was to work on the corner series ( what you see is what you get today ) and start prepping to paint the studio floor over the 4th. I'm waiting on the mail,UPS and phone calls, I think I double booked Mon. and Tue. I GOT to figure out what's going on. I'm out of town shooting next Wed. and trying to sneak to Grandfather Mountain and the Highland Games on Thur. with the kids for along weekend. I've got a birthday party to take the kids to tonight at 5:30, the wife is out of town at a funeral. What aday, what aweek, it's all good tomorrow is a new day and I've got my PMA ( Positive Mental Attitude ).

No comments: