Friday, August 9, 2013

Raleigh fashion photography

Raleigh fashion photography - When a shoot goes from bad to worse ...... I was approached by a jewelry company to do some product photography for a website. My suggestion was to shoot the jewelry by itself on a white background. They wanted to use models. I thought it was a good idea and set-up for a tight shot on a white background, then we tried black and then gray. To many cooks in the kitchen, now they wanted to show how the jewelry went with an outfit. Now we're at full length fashion. I tried to tell them if they were selling jewelry this would not work. We ended up shooting 44-50 pieces and different outfit. I just got a call saying the images won't work for the website because you can't see the jewelry .......... I do like how the lighting turned out on the full length fashion
.

No comments: