Friday, May 30, 2008

stop to take the shot. LOST.......


I think it was on Highway 42, I passed an old factory/power station, I was running late, but turned around anyway to shoot some photo's. I knew I'd never be back this way. Same thing with the field. I just accepted the fact I'd be late with all the tractors and goats crossing the road.
Years ago I was driving from Madrid Spain to Faro Portugal ( looks closer on the map ) I'd been in the car for about 8 hours and had 4 to go. I passed a hill of golden wheat with a single olive tree in the middle and it was one of the most spectacular sunsets I've ever seen. I didn't stop to take a picture. This is something I regret to this day, maybe one day I'll get back and try to capture my lost image. So now I try to stop and take the shot, even if I'm running late or in a hurry.

1 comment:

La' MaQuillage said...

Funny thing is, I feel the same way! I used to always have an extra camera with me everywhere I went, for moments I didnt want to miss! All because of the regret of missing something wonderful and not being able to share it with others