Friday, September 19, 2008

Create Chaos contest


We'll almost a winner, 2 Silver Awards in the 2008 Create Awards Competition. I could of bought a new car with all the $$$ I've spent entering contest. I'd written this one off, but was surprised to get an email the other day. The first was in the Portrait Specific category; the second, in the Photo Illustration category. I do have 2 passes for Create Chaos Conference 2008, on October 13th-17th Orlando, FL (valued at $995). If you'd like to spring for a flight and hotel, I'll gladly part with one of the passes. This year's entries spanned the globe, and were judged by twenty leading professionals from eight creative industries. Only one in every five of the more than 1,500 entries received juror recognition.

2 comments:

SRM said...

Congrats Bryan!
-Shannon

viridari said...

Congrats! I really love that series you did with grandmasterflam.