Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time Magazine Behind the scenes


About 4 months ago I got a call from TIME to do a shoot (any photographers dream assignment) but I was already double booked that day. I was totally bummed ....... My wife was very supportive and said they'd call back, and they did.

Taking the photo's was the easy part, it was a logistics nightmare. 12 people 2 set-up's each over 2 days in and around Roxboro NC. A big shout out and thank you to photographer Mark Petko for assisting me on the shoot.

I'll probably be going to hell for goofing around in the church, but Oh well life goes on.

Tech info.- Kept it simple, there were so many shots and not a lot of TIME (no pun intended). A combination of Profoto and AB's

5 comments:

Neha said...

Loved the shots! And Congratulations!!!

Neha said...

And yes...keep up the great work!

Craig Lee said...

Congratulations! It is quite an accomplishment to get called by an icon like time. I'm sure there will be more.

Unknown said...

did you get any shots from our "walk-about"?

Bryan Regan said...

I must admit my head feels a little BIG today, I might have a hard time making it through the studio door.